• Mickey Mouse & Friends

    Made of our Signature Chocolate cake with Chocolate Creme and fresh cream
  • Floral Design

    Pandan Kaya Cake with fresh cream flowers
  • Carrot Cupcakes

    Specially requested for kids with ADHD

Sunday 30 December 2012

End of the Year RamblingzZz...

I've been meaning to write this post for sometime now but I've been busy with various stuffs...
Ana: eating, gaming, tv, ice cream, gaming, out, gaming and...erm..gaming?

Putting that aside, I want to share a great news; around 2 weeks ago, our FB fan page reached 500 likes! Yippee!

A big thank you to all fans who have been supporting us for the past 1 1/2 years. We appreciate all the kind words and encouragement that you've given to us
Ana: Will appreciate more if you start ordering..hohoho
Art: She's just kidding...
Ana: I mean it..no shame no shame!


Our journey has been full with ups and downs. There were bad times where we ended up quarrelling with each other, when I get all emo due to harsh comments etc.
Ana: Please keep the comments/feedbacks coming though, I'll just hug my pillow 

But there were also good times such as when clients love and enjoy the goodies that they received, when we complete orders without any hiccups or simply by taking nice photos...

Here's a little heads up on our plans for the coming year. We will be revamping our products cake/cupcake/cookies; adding, removing and/or improving. These changes will be slow and gradual as next year will be a really busy year for us so please be patient with us.
Ana: Not gaming, personal stuff yo...

I will be sharing yet another recipe to celebrate our 500 likes, not from my mother's secret manual though. It will be adapted from my one and only store bought recipe book. I will try to finish the write up as fast as I can, hopefully before the end of the year...
- hey wait! Isn't that like tomorrow???