• Mickey Mouse & Friends

    Made of our Signature Chocolate cake with Chocolate Creme and fresh cream
  • Floral Design

    Pandan Kaya Cake with fresh cream flowers
  • Carrot Cupcakes

    Specially requested for kids with ADHD

Monday 22 October 2012

a Halloween dessert

Warning: This post is not for the faint hearted

With Halloween just around the corner, my sister and I decided to try making something Halloween-ish. The usual cakes/cupcakes for this period will consist of the pumpkins, Casper-like-ghouls etc. So..we decided to do something out of the ordinary. Instead of cute and pretty ones, we chose something more extreme.....


Again.....
Warning: This post is not for the faint hearted


If you need to boost your mind, feast on this: Brain Booster
We were still thinking to make it more bloody but there was no time (completed it at 12+am..in the middle of the night and I was making a brain....) However, this already grossed out so many people. Totally didn't expect such reaction. As a result, I didn't get much "like" in Facebook, haha! I offered the cake to some friends and colleagues but most don't even dare to eat it...hmmm...

Internal View: RVC + Cream Cheese Frosting + Chocolate
Alrighty..that's all for now. I will try to post more often here but sometimes I'm just busy or....lazy..haha pardon me...Happy Halloween!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...